Big Agnes Lost Dog 50 Degree Sleeping Bag
Just over a pound? Wow! This is a great bag for summer hikes or in areas where it doesn’t get too cold. Big Agnes takes a unique approach: their sleeping bags have no insulation on the bottom; instead they rely on Big Agnes’ sleeping pads (sold separately) to provide the required insulation beneath your body. The result is healthy weight savings. The Lost Dog is a very versatile bag. At 18oz and the size of a water bottle, it is great for travel to backcountry huts and hostels and is a super comfortable, roomy warm weather bag. Works best with Big Agnes’ rectangular pads. Fits up to 5′ 10″, inseam 34″, chest 44″. Bag weight = 18 oz. Brnt Org/Black.
We recommend getting a Big Agnes Girdle with your new sleeping bag so you can compress it down nice and small when you pack up your gear for the trail.
- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes Pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Lightweight, 70″ YKK #5 zipper. Only mates with another Lost Dog or Nugget sleeping bag. Match left and right zippers to mate bags.
- Shell, lining and pad sleeve: Big Agnes WRM: Nylon microfiber rip-stop. Tightly woven, light weight and breathable. Water resistant and wind proof by construction. WR surface treatment to repel water.
- PrimaLoftTM eco: synthetic fill made from 50% recycled materials